Riviera Bronze designs, engineers, manufactures and installs NFRC Certified Steel Windows and Doors that are the finest hand-crafted steel and bronze doors and windows in the world. Our teams of artisans creates each custom unit with care and precision. We are located on the coast of the American Riviera in Ventura, California and invite you to visit our 23,000 square foot facility.
The goal of the California Building Energy Efficiency Standards is the reduction of energy use. Riviera Bronze NFRC Certified Steel Windows and Doors and not only meet, but for most applications well exceed, the stringent requirements of Title 24.
The following important information is provided as you consider your next project:
- NFRC Certified Steel Windows and Doors. Riviera Bronze products are registered and certified by the NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council). Only NFRC registered and certified products may be used to meet the Title 24 U-factor and SHGC rating mandatory requirements.
- Adaptable & Beautiful Riviera Bronze provides two product lines which meet Title 24 standards:
o Solid Steel Windows. Our precision solid steel systems meet Title 24 energy requirements while maintaining the narrowest sightlines in the industry and preserving the combination of function and beauty for which we are renowned. You can depend on Riviera Bronze to be your Title 24 partner during your next new construction or remodel, commercial or residential.
o Thermally Broken Steel Windows and Doors. Our thermally broken product line utilizes precision stainless steel combined with a GRP component. Our thermally broken products are well engineered, maintain a 1” sightline, and excellent energy performance!
- Energy Performance.
o Our “Solid Steel” products are below the mandatory Title 24 U-factor of .58
o Our “Thermally Broken” products achieve U-factors as low as .25!
The hallmarks of Riviera Bronze are quality and innovation regarding NFRC Certified Steel Windows and Doors. Our skilled designers and artisans are ready to meet your needs. Please contact us today!
More information about NFRC certified steel windows and doors:
In today’s market there are many choices of window and door products — in addition to decisions regarding color and style, the window shopper must also:
- Understand how product performance can affect energy use,
- Determine what performance ratings to look for in their climate zones, and
- Compare products to find those that best meet the sum of the needs.
It is here that many consumers need guidance, especially when considering NFRC Certified Steel Windows and Doors. And it is here that this website and the NFRC Label can guide the consumer to choosing the best windows, doors, and skylights for their needs.
Why Does the NFRC Certified Steel Windows and Doors Label Matter?
The NFRC Label will not tell you which window to purchase, but NFRC Certified Ratings can be a valuable tool, much like the miles-per-gallon sticker on a new car. The NFRC Label provides:
- Whole Product Ratings –The NFRC testing protocols involve testing of the full window — including glass, frame, spacers, and any other component that is a permanent part of the complete product. This strategy provides you with a more accurate reflection of how the product will perform in the home than testing of just glass, as the framing and other components influence ratings such as U-factor, Solar Heat Gain, and Visible Transmittance. (For more information about these ratings and what they mean for you, see Energy Ratings.)
- Information You Can Trust – The NFRC Label is the only window label that provides Certified Ratings that are acquired through independent testing of the product. An interactive example of the NFRC Label is shown, with information on the Certified Ratings provided, on The NFRC Label page.
- A Way to Verify the Accuracy of the Label –The NFRC rating process provides you with a way to verify that the Certified Ratings provided on the NFRC Label are accurate via the Certified Products Directory (CPD). The NFRC Label provides the manufacturer name, the type of window, as well as the Full CPD Number, making searching the database for the product a snap.
- A Fair and Accurate Basis for Comparing Products – Ratingson the NFRC Label have been achieved through standardized test methods at independently operated laboratories. This standardized method allows you to compare Certified Ratings on the NFRC Label of Manufacturer “A” to those on the Certified Label of Manufacturer “B” – for equal and fair comparisons. For more information on comparing products, see The Shopping Guide and print out “Understanding the NFRC Label” to bring the information to the store with you.
- Confidence That the Product You are Buying Will Meet Your Needs – The NFRC Label provides the performance information that you need to determine how the window will perform in the home. The NFRC Label allows you to make an informed choice about an expensive product that will stay in your home for many years.